We believe that the best and most sustainable way to discover a new place is by foot; by feeling it with all of your senses and by letting your feet move with freedom.
United by the desire of a life of adventure, we want to create environmentally focused and pet-friendly experiences. We believe that the best and most sustainable way to discover a new place is by foot; by feeling it with all of your senses and by letting your feet move with freedom.
Thankful and committed to the local culture and the natural resources that make it possible to follow this dream of ours, we want to provide the most exciting and unique adventures; based on transparency, love and respect for ourselves, each other and the beautiful Santorini island.
1. Create a positive impact on the island by doing what we love the most.
2. Build a community, rather than competitors or clients. We believe that collaboration is more positive for everyone involved in the long turn.
3. Respect the historic value of the island by avoiding any activity that harms the ancient paths or any other areas during our walks.
4. Produce local, eat local and support the island economy.
5. We are animal lovers, therefore we would be happy to share the paths with our pets and yours.
6. We try to avoid using plastic in our lifestyle, including our tours.
7. Our aim is to reduce our carbon emissions.
8. We aim to be zero waste in all our projects, and we ask your help with this.
1. Staying outdoors, connecting with nature and sharing our passions with others.
2. Collaborating as much as possible with the local community and with those that share the same core values.
3. Leaving a positive footprint along the paths is our mission, by collecting some garbage and making an appropriate garbage separation.
4. Homemade picnics and snacks made with fresh products, mainly from our garden or local farms.
5. Our pets are welcome in our walks. Feel free to bring yours as well.
6. No plastic straws or discardable bags are used by us and therefore we encourage you to join this practice during our walks.
7. All the adventures we offer are by foot and sometimes by horse or boat.
8. Minimum printing is our goal and we aim to leave only footprints during our walks.